1. How do I vote?
- Start by visiting the url: vote.bakeawards.co.ke
- Enter your Name, Email and Phone number
- Proceed to selecting the blogs that you want to vote for.
- Answer the security question
- Click on Submit.
- Wait for an SMS from from InfoAlert! Which contains a verification code. This code you will put in the next screen to verify your vote.
- Input the code and Click on verify.
- Thank is all. You will also receive an email to confirm the blogs that you have voted for.
2. What happens if I don’t receive the SMS to verify my vote?
Get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort you out.
3. Can people in the diaspora, including Rongai, vote?
Yes. People with international numbers can vote.
4. Which browser can I vote from?
You can vote from the following browsers.
- Google Chrome
- Opera for desktop
- Browser for android.
We have limited support for opera mini because of the technology that we are using to run the voting platform.
5. Why are you using SMS verification?
SMS verification provides a way to provide credibility to the voting process as this ensures that you vote at least once. It also proves you are human and not a robot. On other platforms, this verification process is called 2 step verification.
6. Why is the email address necessary?
After you verify your vote, we will send you an email confirmation of the vote with a list of the blogs you voted for.